- Amazon fba freight forwarder Handle Shipment Professional To FBA
Amazon fba freight forwarder Handle Shipment Professional To FBA
If a Amazon freight forwarder or hand-carrying is used, the following terms will apply:
- Amazon won't be responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods after they're delivered to you or a freight forwarder. This means that Amazon isn't able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any such goods delivered to you or a freight forwarder. You should refuse goods that arrive damaged and instruct Amazon freight forwarders to do the same, and goods lost after being received by you or the freight forwarder will be your responsibility.
- If you (or one Amazon freight forwarder you so designate) have a U.S. address, purchase goods from Amazon.com to be shipped to a U.S. location, and then subsequently export the goods, you or the designated freight forwarder are considered the exporter and are solely responsible for compliance with all export and import regulations, including all U.S. export regulations and the import regulations of the destination country. Amazon must not be listed on any export documentation (e.g., export declarations, invoices, packing lists, air waybills, etc.). It is your responsibility to ensure the freight forwarders most up-to-date U.S. address is used.
- If you (or Amazonfreight forwarder you so designate) do not have a U.S. residence and purchase goods from Amazon.com to be shipped to a U.S. location, you or the designated freight forwarder may not subsequently export the goods without prior written authorization from Amazon.
- Products that cannot be exported directly from Amazon FBA, which you export yourself or through one Amazon freight forwarder may not be returned directly to Amazon. Visit Amazon Global to find items that can be exported directly from Amazon.com.
Products offered for export directly from Amazon.com, which you export yourself or through one Amazon freight forwarder may be returned to Amazon, provided that you are responsible for acting as the importer of record and all the costs associated with returning the goods to Amazon. Amazon will not serve as the importer of record on returns that were originally exported by you or a freight forwarder.
You may locate Amazon's return address by using the Online Returns Center and viewing the Return Mailing FBA Label.
Choose one Amazon freight forwarder handle your FBA packages transport by sea freight or by air freight from your China factory directly to FBA on time, successfully completed the shipment. Use their FBA label services, import ISF or AMS can let your products sell more.