Amazon FBA Program – A Step by Step Guide to Success
One of the best features of Amazon Prime is its free two-day shipping through the Amazon FBA Program. FBA means Fulfilled by Amazon so shoppers are assured that their orders will arrive promptly and in the exact condition as stated in the product description. With minimal effort, you can send at least 20 items that you would like to sell through Amazon and they will pick the items up and ship them to your buyers even separately. This means less effort and expenses for you plus speedy delivery to your customers.
Easy Steps to Amazon Success:
- 1st amazon fba program Step: Sign up for an account. Of course, you need to have an Amazon Seller account. This is the first step towards your success as a seller. Click here to go directly to the sign up page. There are two kinds of seller account. Choose a professional account which costs $40 if you will sell more that forty items each month or go for an individual account and pay $1 for each item if you will sell 40 items or less per month. Then, supply the needed seller information – charge method and seller information including your name and your chosen display name, and then you will undergo identity verification via text message or phone call.
- 2nd amazon fba program Step: List your items. You may have a supplier and do buy-and-sell or you may be looking to turn unused items in your house into cash. Regardless, you need to identify the items that you will sell. Then, click on “Inventory” and then click “Add product”. Search for the product name or you can also use the product’s bar code. Select your product from the search results and supply needed information – price, condition, and shipping options. One of the shipping options is FBA so your buyers can choose this for the free 2-day shipping if you are on the FBA program.
- 3rd Amazon FBA program Step: FBA.. Click on “Inventory”, then “Manage inventory”. After that, click “Actions” then choose “Change to Fulfilled by Amazon” from the drop-down menu. Supply needed information – FBA Label Service wherein Amazon provides you with stickers you can put on your products for just Ȼ20 for each item and Stickerless, Comingled Inventory which is ideal for new items as with this option, Amazon can ship the same item located at the nearest warehouse to the buyer. Then, click “Convert and Send Inventory” if you are adding just one item or click “Convert only” so you can add more if you are selling more than one item.
- 4th: Amazon FBA program The Plan. After adding your product, you will be taken to the plan creation page. Supply your Step “shipping from” address and then choose your packing option. Choose individual products if you are selling just one or different products or choose case-packed products” if you will ship a box containing a number of the same product. Repeat the process until you have added all the products that you want to sell.
- 5th Amazon FBA program step: Ship for FBA. Click “Inventory”, then, “Manage Shipments”. Then, click “Continue with Shipping Plan”. Supply needed information – number of units, prepping option, and labelling option. Approve your shipment and purchase Amazon shipping. You will need to encode the weight of your item. Print out the labels, put them on your package, and drop off your box at the nearest UPS.
- 6th Amazon FBA program Step: Sell. Once you have shipped your products, all that’s left to do is wait. Depending on the items that you sell, you can wait for days or as fast as hours to complete sales.
Simply click here to know more about Amazon FBA and start your journey to easy and convenient sales success!